Business Development Executive (BDE)
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
* Build relationships with prospective clients
* Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
* Manage sales pipeline
* Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
* Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
* Acquiring new clients via freelance platforms and Local Market
* Managing Client communication
* Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative Local marketing and sales campaigns
* Assist in outbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas.
* Collaborate with the sales team and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and sales efforts
* Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
* Assist in analyzing local marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future local marketing strategies
* Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
* Bachelor’s degree 3+ years in the sales industry
* Proven experience in freelance platforms and biding will be preferred
* Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
* Strong negotiation skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Development and Design related projects