- November 8, 2021
- 0 Comments
Responsibilities & Requirements of Content Writer
- Should have a portfolio with creative work samples.
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree program in English or Journalism/relevant program.
- Excellent English writing skills in terms of language structure, grammar use appropriate use of vocabulary, proper formation of sentence structure is a must.
- Must have the capability to produce high-quality work (e-learning course content creation, course books, specifications, mock exams, website content, blogs, video scripts etc.) with proper primary and secondary research.
- Must be able to conduct research from textbooks, journals, newspapers, magazines, websites, and have the ability to convert that research into a compiled report as per the assignment’s requirement.
- Have the ability to work well within teams.
- Providing quality work with plagiarism-free content. Providing quick revisions within the required time frame.
- Edit content with a keen eye and attention to detail before sending them to clients.
- Revising the content as per the client’s specifications.
Leave A Comment