Full Stack Web Developer
- November 8, 2021
We are looking for MERN stack developer !!
- Building interactive data from multiple systems and Restfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Hands on Experience and manage Node js, Mongo DB, ReactJs and Express js.
- Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment
- Deploy applications on servers with ability to quickly debug hosting related issues.
- Take lead on directing and implementing solutions to complex, loosely scoped problems that are aligned with team goals.
- Provide critical solutions independently and by leading other team members.
- Lead investigation and resolution efforts for critical, high-impact problems, defects, and incidents raised by internal and external customers.
- Act as a technology advocate, independently seeking opportunities where technology can be utilized to improve the business.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship while fostering a team environment.
Technical skills required:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), and UI/UX design
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- 2 years minimum in creating user friendly interfaces and complex backends.
- Must have experience around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
- BS in software engineering or computer sciences